Why John is bad at swordbattle

1. He is bad at pvp so he uses max speed with beserker
  2. He made everybody on the server hate him
  3. He spams sword throwing
  4. He is toxic
    Even wasd hates him more than me. look at this:
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 4.06.54 PM
1 Like

I can hunt him and spawn kill him until he quits the game, do you guys want me to

1 Like

yes please

1 Like

and John is a racist

PLEASE

i try but he is just too fast

How tho?

well I am asian, and John said some bad stuff to me. and he literally said"I am a racist"

1 Like

i never saw him being racist, but it could be possible.

I only fought against him once and he didn’t seem too bad, but maybe I just got lucky.

you prob did
hes nice at first
then he betrays you

Do I even need to say anything for people to know what I mean? :skull:
But we’ve moved on since then lol.

Anyways, I think John Titor can be kind of toxic, you guys should’ve seen him on the Discord server.

He’s also really annoying to face in game. He hasn’t succeeded in killing me in a fair fight yet, out of all the times we’ve fought. He’s only killed me whenever I was unevolved (gotta hate it when players do that, you can’t even defend yourself).

I really dislike how he just runs away and only relies on sword throws to deal damage. swordbattle should be all about dealing damage in close combat. Sword throws should only be meant to whittle down your opponents and to prevent them from healing. It feels like archer/archergod all over again.

1 Like

ok +

sword throw nerf?

He attacks me when I type D:

typekilling ahaha

Maybe having a cap to the damage and speed? I feel like it would be nice if sword throws could still be evaded. But when its speed/damage scales up with its upgrades, it becomes impossible.

The most annoying thing is just not being able to catch up to berserkers with a lot of speed upgrades as a tank.

the only way im actually able to kill john is if I team up or I’m a berserker
but sword throws are almost impossible to dodge as a tank

dont accuse ppl of false things such as racism if you have no proof of racism or they havent been racist

I never accused anyone, i just said its possible
@DXRK said he was racist