WOW HE RLY CLOSED IT

Dang is this CK vs Undefeated War II?

Your welcome @incognitoes! ;)

Toxicity… i was only joking bruh. Ask oy, a person that i knew for a long time. Even im toxic to him and he thinks its funny. Some of u ppl gotta know how to take jokes

ALR BET

If that happens I’m screwed

Closing until conflict gets resolved in a place where the topic isn’t used as a chat to spam/personal discuss in

It’s annoying if you do stuff like that when people are trying to have a conversation and plus can you really blame me if I can’t tell what’s a joke and what is not? Throughout the months I have been here I have learned that people can be such big jerks and get away with it so easily so I am usually a bit serious with tht kind of stuff and at this point I can’t even tell what’s true or not since I have been lied to so many times.

Nah i think the war is kinda useless since we all hate the fakers so it would be pointless to start a war not only with you guys but also the bad ones.

P.S that war was to revive clans which it did… for a bit atleast

I support angel bullying and btw just fight back against her simple as that and try to live as long as you can till it’s a waste of time for her though she dose have a lot of it

1 Like