WOW HE RLY CLOSED IT

So basically if u knew me for a while u will know that ive been in ck for a long time but (for some reason) i get kicked from ck. YES LIKE IM NOT EVEN JOKING I GOT KICKED. so if all of u ck members wanna kill me im here for it.

So in angels eyes, I cant kill her but she can kill me multiple times. I felt like as i was in this clan, i was the underdog here. So ye thats rly it

#skilzzzissue

Btw in all of my post i will we putting that hashtag.

Dont ask why

1 Like

Who kicked u

Angel

if she should kick anybody it should be an inactive person like me.

although I would like to be in ck

Cauze ur bad … :skull:

I will keep breaking you just like you broke my heart skilzzz and the reason why you were kicked out was that you went against your own leader multiple times and the reason I kill you for “no reason” is that you keep killing my friends… I was trying to send a msg through that thick skull of yours but clearly you didn’t understand it. I even tried talking to you to stop acting all moody around us but you ignored me and kept doing it. So why are you acting like you did nothing wrong? I am only provoked like this if you make me otherwise I don’t kill others or kick them out of my clan because I just can do it to teach someone a lesson or because I think they just deserved it.

4 Likes

Ok so lemme defend myself. Basically you always say im killing ur “friends” bruh they were killing me. And everytime i tried telling u abt it but u jus wont listen or u killed me. Stop thinking that im a bad person. And actually listen when im trying to tell you something

Lmfao u were on USA server at 7pm PST right going under the name “Skillz was here”? You deserve to be kicked from CK

LOL wow so i “deserve” to be kicked i rly dont. If u read my last reply u can see that i rly dont deserved to be kicked. And yes that was me on reys acc.

1. You are terrible at communicating
  2. You are a dishonorable opponent
  3. You are an embarrassment to the swordbattle community face
1 Like

Wait but angel i see u typing ur response. Werent u gonna quote on quote “restarting” usa

?What do yoou mean. onlny gautam can restart servers. I have no control. Wild allegations just show how weakur argument is

Im terrible at communicating… bro i was truing to do that with angel and she legit didnt talk to me.

Man, @incognitoes is gonna have :sparkles: content :sparkles: for his next weekly post :skull:

3 Likes

LOL

Okay I’ll admit maybe It was my fault a bit but that doesn’t change the fact that you were toxic towards them and knowing me I’ll take action on whatever I see happening in front of me and what I saw was you doing all the trouble. I also even thought about it not being all your fault but there wasn’t rly much evidence that my friends were doing smth bad towards you I even told them to stop trying to kill you but you kept coming over and attacking us all and trying to scare us all with warrior using star.

1 Like

buddy you msgd us and when we tried to respond you started attacking. ofc we didn’t respond

Im gonna be active on forum again so he expect a lot for weeks to come

Skillz take this to gen chat