YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF MEME COMPILATION SB FORM

Storyline: you’re the top person in the server but you’re not the best at pvp then some teamers and roachers team on you
Your Pov: Oh he-
Storyline: In that second you almost die
Teamers Pov: So close
Storyline: a friend that you somehow made friends with in the top 20 joined before and has a lot of score and rushes over
Teamers: OH he-
Top 20 person: DIE
Storyline: he kills them all
The teamers-
Cut me off 1
Storyline: someone chases you all the time in the top 30 then always acts nice around you when other higher than them are on then one time
they went too far so you one of the people that scares them (CK) ANGEL then ANGEL hid and saw EVERYTHING.
Angel: SO, A FAKE FRIEND TIME TO SHOW THEM SOME MEDICINE :dagger: :dagger: :dagger: :dagger:
The person that chases you: sees angel AYE IT ISN’T WHAT IT LOOKS LI-
ANGEL: SHUT UP I SAW EVERYTHING
Storyline: Well ANGEL more than killed them She made them Suffer but that’s karma :smiley:
CUT ME OFF 2
Storyline: You have been grinding for dragon for a while and after this run you will have enough to get dragon but THEN…
@code: TIME FOR 2.0 LET’S START UP THE CODE * SUDO START 2.0 IMPORTION SUDO SHUT DOWN ALL SERVERS SUDO GIVE ALL COIN’S BACK SUDO DON’T LET OG SKINS BE BOUGHT UNLESS ON SPECIAL OCCASION.
Storyline: ALL SERVERS ARE SHUT DOWN AND NO OG SKINS CAN BE BOUGHT AGAIN UNLESS ON SPECIAL OCCASION.
YOU: NOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS SO CLOSE I HATE THIS I-
CODER: SHUT UP 2.0 COMES FIRST
CUT ME OFF 3
Storyline: You were having a good day in SB then you see a hacker ONE SHOTTING EVERYONE HE HITS
You: " oh no better report on forum * REPORTS ON FORUM
CODER: SEES
CODER: NAH THIS DESERVES A ONE MONTH BAN *Gets ban ready
Meanwhile…
Storyline: You come back then YOU SEE THE HACKER HAVING 1 TRILLION SCORE AND NOT TAKING ANY DAMAGE TO ANY HIT
Hacker: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NO ONE CAN STOP ME
Storyline: At that moment coder joins to one month ban him
CODER: SEES WHAT HE SAYS
CODER: HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT WHILE HACKING THAT DESERVES A PERMBAN :rage:
Hacker: Sees coder and what he says
Hacker: NO NO IT ISN’T WHAT IT SEEMS IM JUST UH UMM DOIN-
CODER: NAH DAWG I SAW EVERYTHING AND EVERYWORD * SUDO SWITCH ONE MONTH BAN TO N/A INFINITY
HACKER: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
final cut me off

blud stfu you arent even making sense :pray:

2 Likes

The entire point is for it to not make sense but to be funny ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE

its not funny it doesnt make sense and is hella cringe now show me a band lil bro :pray:

2 Likes

CHECK MY OTHER ONES or you just take things too seriously

bc literally WOULD IT BE FUNNY IF IT ACTUALLY MADE SENSE

tell me that

bc seriously it makes other laugh unless you take them too seriously

And since you want to try and downgrade my stuff I literally dare you to make one see how funny yours is I LITERALLY DARE YOU

Because while I’m having a good time making this you over here is tryna downgrade my post when you don’t even post funny montages

Blockquote

Not funny didnt haha show me a band brookie :pray:

I posted my first and even made CODER laugh then you when I post another one hella cringe OK list everything i could do to make it better I dare you

o
Well here eat some detos and some prongles

dude you made one person laugh that doesnt mean its funny you act like coder is a god or sum now show me a band brookie :pray:

bro it made other laugh too i literally want you to go ask everyone who read that post

now here EAT THE DETOS AND PRONGLES AND PORITOES

dont care+didnt laugh+show me a band brookie :pray:

You list one

no if you keep asking List a brand

since you wanna be toxic when you cant even make a funny post