Zombie Survival Guide

Here’s how to get started in Lurkers.io in my personal favorite mode: Zombie Survival!

1. First, hit some trees! You want to make sure you have a decent amount of wood and seeds.

2. Craft the logs into wood! Then open your crafting menu by pressing “B” and make your first pickaxe!

3. Next, find a cave! Be careful as it is possible for caves to generate outside the world, and touching the world border means you will be painfully and quickly ripped into tiny pieces!

4. Mine 3 stone! Then open your crafting menu and make a stone pickaxe! Then you want to dig out a hole in the wall to hide from zombies!

5. At this point you want to craft a supply crate so you can use any gold you find while mining! Mine some more stone, then craft it in your crafting menu!

6. After placing the supply crate in an area you want to protect, make a couple wood doors and look for iron! After you find some, upgrade your pickaxe!

7. If you find any gold, save up for your first gun!

8. Have fun and keep upgrading your base!

4 Likes

SO THIS IS BASICLY RIP OF MINCECRAFT WITH GUNS???

1 Like

Lurkers io is nothing like minecraft. It is closer to Terraria but it is still unique.

4 Likes

Yessir

1 Like

its blocked for me
cant watch the vid