break

gonna take a break from working on sb to work on other stuff, see ya! (I dont know when and if I’ll be back to work on sb, will be on forums tho)

11 Likes

also I know there is the bug where it freezes every few seconds, I’ll fix that then take leave

6 Likes

if you guys are wondering why I’m not making new evols, blame @ManagePasswords

2 Likes

when I come back, I’ll work on adding to crazygames, new evols, and clans.

6 Likes

actually I’ll add skin update before leaving ;)

8 Likes

This actually kinda helps for both sides because then you get a break and theres more hype for the upcoming updates

1 Like

yo why u blaming me? I gave u ideas and you said ud do them. What more do u want?

1 Like

Yes then mine will be added right

1 Like

Yes your skin will be added

3 Likes

Will wasd skins be added the ice one and clock work one?

1 Like

Idk

1 Like

Take a break and have a good one

3 Likes

Have a nice break from sb!

1 Like

Any new progress?

1 Like

NoOoOo but have a nice break I’m sure working on a game to do with swords for 3 years gets tiring and repetitive lol

1 Like

Not really no big progress on crazygames buil, 've just been doing balancing stuff tbh all this time but I will get back to it after evols

As for the lag issue it seems to be deeper into the code than I thought since its happening even on older versions of V2, and it only happens when there’s a lot of real people playing (bots aren’t affecting) so I will be taking a look during my free time, and as for evols I don’t think you guys will have to wait too long since artists are already hard at work and when they finish I hope to end my break there and come back just to add some content.

Skin update is 90% done and coming this week def

Tldr even though I’m technically on break it doesn’t mean nobody is working on game and you guys the players wont see like a giant gap in updates

5 Likes

Btw carball beta is almost done too and we’ll have a public beta release this month or next month so you guys have a lot to be excited for

4 Likes

You don’t consider evols content?!

1 Like

This month will be very exciting! :DD

1 Like

Wdym I said evols are the content