carball.io ideas?

so i’ve been trying to play carball.io…and although i think it is good, i have a couple of ideas/suggestions that would improve it immensely.

1. first- the “sport” skin skin should be updated…although i notice it cannot be equipped anymore it should be restored soon.

2. when using mouse, the sensitivity is really low. if i circle my cursor around my cursor normally, it doesnt even detect it and only registers a jerking motion.

3. more skins! anything would be cool, but i think it would also be nice to be able to paint whatever car selected for goals.

4. add a category in the forum- it is sure to boost its popularity.

what do you guys think?

add more down below!!

1. make the car bigger-why is a soccer ball bigger than a whole-@@@ car?!
1 Like

I think the arena needs to be bigger (including the goals), and the corners need to be rounded off.

yea agreed

1 Like

A couple more things: Using boost shouldn’t use all of it, only as much as you hold it down for. Another thing is that when you type and press space it uses your boosts.

YES MY POINT EXCTKLLYYY

1 Like

Reverse boost when

actually that just u i still using it

also dang my fps went from 30 to 60 that a big jump.

also sport car look confirmed by @incognitoes

ye it is just me then

HOW DO U EVEN PLAY CARBALL.IO WITH A MOUSE AND I TALKING ABOUT BOTH THE MOUSE PAD OR THE ONE U USE YOUR FINGER WITH AND THE ACTUAL MOUSE THAT MAKE IT EASIER TO LEFT AND RIGHT CLICK AND CONTROL THE COMPUTER MORE EASILY HOW JUST HOW?! also this sounds like i have a skill issue when it comes to mouses in carball.io i admit. i really do.

xdd i dont like mouse, thats true, but i did try it (use keyboard more)

also as a matter of fact wanna play carball.io now?

i mean i really wanna try out that sport skins see how it really is so sure

kk

you can still score or win with the sport car skin somehow and i think the buffs that make it faster actually applies? idk i test the speed buffs therioes BECAUSE IT SAYS IT DOES WHEN I CAN

yeah that’d be great

i doing that in a different topic because it kind of off topic to do it here anyway back on topic because i doing it right now.

kk great

update i can’t play carball.io rn and idk why I THOUGHTS IT WAS MY COOKIES WHY DID I DELETE IT!

Rocket league but awful

There should be a 3 or 4 player mode.