challenge

hey you wondering what this for? now i seen you all get coins so fast and i like HOW JUST HOW???
so i decided to spice things up!

you can join or not really doesn’t matter and be truthful! lying take all the fun away! there will be four rounds 3 rounds on different things and then 1 round where we put them all together! are u up for the challenge? or will you fail?

register by voting if you up for the challenge!

• i am joining!
  • i not joining: automatic fail!
0 voters

we will do this in a different topic so we don’t reset the votes! this will start on march the 5th! or 6th edit: poll broke re fixing it and done

3 Likes

Is unethical killing allowed?

3 Likes

Wait, what is this for?

2 Likes

well depends… but i could possibly join… but I retired…

3 Likes

well you retired quickly

3 Likes

i still gotta add the rules and add a little bit of rounds but i doing that in different topics! and ima say this now to anyone with leader or higher please do not merge the topic at all! it make it harder to find and i need to close them seprately! and i gonna need help so i making 2 topics at once

1 Like

It’s because large people don’t mind their own beeswax.

2 Likes

oh and to answer your question the rules will change for each round so you will find out soon but the rules i make in a different topic will only appiled to all the rounds

1 Like

skill. issue.

2 Likes

If you can lol

2 Likes

you retired too early :skull:

2 Likes

Well I am back from a week of retirement -_- (I still need to work on my grades tho…)

2 Likes

you should focus on school over sb

2 Likes

keep that roblox stuff outta here please not even realted to sb

ok I will delete and when is the race start now already?

):< angry

1 Like

I teleport too much

1 Like

did you see the link that went to this topic it at the end of the topic no comment

just so you know the warm up challenge is over and because of that anyone joining now is late! I gotta make it in a new topic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.