warm up challenge! diffculty- easy. coins!

just so i don’t have you guys waiting for me to start a challenge! and since i won’t need anyone help for this! i making a warm up challenge! the rules for this one is simple! get as many coins as you can! one attempt only! that means when you post your score that the only score you have for this challenge so we get everybody ready! if your score too high or get past a certain number we will have to reduced it by a certain number so everybody have a chance to catch up or get past you! disclaimer: i made this so i have a chance to make the roles resigerations, the list with all the challenges, and the rules. post your scores and we will put you on the leaderboard! remember you have to resgister yourself first in the topic called challenge i forgot to fix it but it too late to be able to play and get on the leaderboard! important: do not merge i already making a topic that has all the topics of the challenges together

Penguin: Hey everyone, since ^this is close to unreadable I will decode it for you guys <3
This is a warm-up challenge! The rules are simple: get as many coins as you can in one run!
This means you can only submit once.
(Make sure to register here: challenge)

" if your score too high or get past a certain number we will have to reduced it by a certain number so everybody have a chance to catch up or get past you!"
If you’re too good at this we have to nerf your score. (this makes no sense let’s remove it) no we not removing it penguin (yes we are) NO! we NOT! i only reducing the scores in the millions!

1. 147,000 coins :slight_smile: :1st_place_medal: nd_place_medal: @Darkoknight
  2. 56.4k coins :2nd_place_medal: rd_place_medal: @Wasd

As a judge i would like to suggest disqualification as @Wasd signed up and @WasdFan did not so @WasdFan you i believe should be disqualified
@meomaranti-hack do you agree???

currently disscussing about it
conclusion: @WasdFan disqualified
reason: alt

also discussing if the alt coins should go back to the original owner or main acc penguin since penguin said she or he i forgot owned the acc

3 Likes

I will try to get a 1 mil run

1 Like

ima thank penguin for that and no we only doing this for this one only as it a warm up i won’t do these reduceing scores in the other challenges tho it only this one so it not impossible for other to win because if that the case i could just be giving you all a free win or too easy and nobody else can win

if more people joins tho there will be a award for 4 winners! if @gautam can help me here hopefully

1 Like

already a thing:

there more I just don’t have time

2 Likes

nvm i am exhausted for today bye bye im going to play arras

1 Like

This isn’t exactly like that, that one is more of like an achievements thing and this is pretty much just a scoreboard

1 Like

you forgot to sumbit your score

1 Like

Didn’t get a good one (big scores are exhausting an tiering compared to cycling)

1 Like

wow i give you time there are no rules applied to this one because i still haven’t made rules and this one is just getting coins

1 Like

execpt that you have to get as many coins and you can only try this once and sumbit your score i give you a second chance because i be suprised if there an actual 1m

1 Like

hey a fair warning to you guys i gonna ping right now because your in!

@Number1
@penguin
@UwU_Killer
@Stoated
@gautam
@Victor.XenVixOwner
@Darkoknight
@ArtieMars

your deadline is soon! post your score when you can! you only have 4 or 5 days before the next one starts! if you don’t post your score you will automaticly be placed in the the last place! giveing you a huge disvangte! use this time while you can! remember one attempt only!

1 Like

why ping

:augh:

1 Like

i get send an email when ping

:augh:

1 Like

you did not read it bro :skull:

also you resigerated to join

1 Like

by the way i will not take part in any other competitions as i am now a sub judge

1 Like

lilltreally doing the judges jobs when there not there is the enitre reason why i needed a sub i so sorry that you had to be a sub

2 Likes

@Wasd sumbit ur score

1 Like

I joined?

1 Like

You are now. Post your score :shoot:

eh idrc anymore im going to try to get as much in 20 minutes and submit it

1 Like