(CODERS NEEDED) this is your LAST chance!

so if you’ve seen my post (HELP NEEDED!) important job for all coders and/or artists, you would know that i am planning for a big project to be integrated into swordbattle.io.

and in the beginning, it went very well - i got lots of pms about people applying for the project…but the problem is, almost everyone applied for the artist position.

and now that the artist position is filled, i’m pretty much getting no more pms on the subject. soo i want to inform you all that the project will be put into motion shortly after v2’s release!

meaning, you only have a little time left to apply for coder in the project. it will be hard, but there are a massive list of perks that you will get if you help this project come into motion.

so, with that being said, please pm me whenever to apply for the coder position! we already have two coders, but we need at least four or five to make the project run smoothly.

thanks,

incog.

(only requirement is to be fluent in javascript)

I can code some basic JS, though I am learning it now.

1 Like

I can Draw if a spot for that is open

yeah i think that this project wil be hard enough so that it will be really slow and dragging on if more than one person knows only basic js.

oh i mentioned that the artist positions are filled, but thx.

I can do it. How much time and effort will this require?

well i would say if you are fluent, low to medium effort. as for time, i have an estimate of 1-3 months (cumilitively of course), meaning some chunk of time within 1-3 months day-wise, not 1-3 months of staring at code.

you guys, we still need more coders! anyone want to volenteer for coder? only a couple days until the applications end! and remember, there is a massive list of perks for those of you who do help!

I might be able to, but I haven’t really done any heavy coding since last year

no problem, all you need is to be reasonably fluent in javascript!

How fluent is

?

i would say enough to code like…basic stuff, and some advanced, know how to link two buttons, have a button change a function, make sliders… (another leak guys this is the last you will get for now)

What if I was to learn phaser and stuff while doing it because I want to and I am learning phaser but I don’t have any experience right now

hm well do you know javascript? thats the language it will be coded in

Kinda, I know a bit of things about it and I did I bunch of js tutorials a few years back, but I’m much more rusty now and I forgot a lot of stuff. But since phaser ties into js a little bit I’m basically learning both rn

ok, would you be interested in applying? (pm me :] )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.