every ones dreams in realmz

It is an insult because I am not toxic.

7clappz schizophrenia arc:

Please don’t deny it, sir. You can at least acknowledge all the sinful things you have done to me in Prookl(ie stealing our clan DA)

1 Like

Are you being toxic?

no im sorry my goat 7clappz

I am not a goat, but a humble C tier Realmz player

I want to say the same thing. Why do you keep trying to troll me? Why me out of every single player in Realmz?

im sorry respactable realmz player

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am but a mere C tier noob, owner of DA, yet an S tier pro like you won’t stop bullying me. Why?

Why are you funny :thinking:

@TheDarkLord I respectfully ask you to take back all the mean and toxic things you said to 7Clappz. Think of what 7Clappz thinks. He just started the game and made a clan for his friends to join. Now you, a S-tier player with a lot of experience with the game are publically bullying and shaming him and his clan for how bad 7Clappz is at the game. Do you still think you’re not a bully? Apologize.

Thank you, ma’am

1 Like

If you did not know what happened, I made a clan after some time I made my account in Realmz, I made a clan called DA and chose The DarkLord after getting inspiration from a player I saw and Sauron from “The Lord of the Rings”. I kept asking people to join my clan and many did but I did not see them again. Some time passed I met a player called player1. He was not skilled but he was the first player to keep playing in my clan, so he became my right hand. Later I got more members that are skilled and my clan grew. My clan had diplomatic relationships with other clans and was pretty strong because of its strong allies. But, one day player1 told me that a player called daddy and prookl was saying that they owned my clan on Replit. I did not use Replit and used player1 to check on it for me. I thought they would stop but they didn’t and when I met daddy in-game, he said that he owned my clan. I got annoyed and made a new clan, DR. But they would not stop and I got annoyed at this toxic community and quit the game for months. When I returned all players in my clan except for Saw were gone and all the clans were dead. So I quit being in a clan. Since player1 was also gone I couldn’t get any information so I joined the forum. But 7clappz still wanted to troll me and is telling lies about me. Also, I was a C-tier before and an F-tier currently. The person who should apologize is 7clappz, not me.

Tldr

That whole paragraph is based off of mere claims. Where is the evidence? Smh this attempt at defaming me is disgusting.

I ant readin allat. Smh your just annoying man.
(Also ai gen pfp lmao)

stop cyberbullying us bro its mean and toxic darklord

Do you have evidence about your claim of me stealing your clan or that I am a toxic pro?

I asked first