getting better at pvp...directed by AI!

yeahh…you heard me…i am going to be getting better at pvp…using…ai?

let’s see how ol’ chat gpt does on this…

ok, that seems…pretty reasonable. especially since the only thing i told it about the type of game i’d be playing is that it was a “swordfighting game,” so considering that it worked pretty well!

anyways, we all know that i’m horrible at pvp. so can gpt cure me of noob-osis? and is there anything in its list i haven’t already done yet?

the first step? to understand the game mechanics: as chat gpt states it, “learning the core mechanics of the game, including movement, aiming, and abilities. understanding the rules and systems is fundamental to improving.”

this is actually pretty reasonable! i pretty much know all the game mechanics in theory, so there’s nothing i really need to do but play the game normally, and i got an 100k today so i think that covers it.

now, the next step:

“practice regularly - consistent practice is crucial for skill development. regularly participate in pvp matches to refine your reflexes, decision-making, and overall gameplay.”

yes, i do agree with this one - practicing regularly is the key to getting better.

and, i’ll admit, i used to not practice at all! but now that i’m in top 100, i think that that counts as practicing, because many hours of practice were put in to get there.

(especially considering that i’m grinding more now!)

now for the third step: analyzing my gameplay.

“review your matches, identify mistakes, and understand patterns. Recognizing areas for improvement helps you refine your strategy and tactics.”

yeah, seems valid too! now, for this one i went back in some footage of mine 1v1ing, and noticed some things that need improvement and some things that are good.

so first, one thing i noticed was i was good at gaining the second hit in trades, but needed to work on my baiting (pulling back at the right moment), and also fix the fact that i kept being baited.

but after that i went back on sb and fought against some others, and i think i did improve slightly in that manner.

and the fourth step:

“observe other players, especially those who perform well. learn from their strategies, movements, and decision-making to incorporate effective techniques into your own playstyle.”

for this, i dropped in to spectate a 1v1 against wasd and skillz - i noticed a lot about their playstyle and did incorporate some of their techniques into my style when i dropped back into sb.

now for the fifth and final step: stay calm under pressure.

yes, i do agree with this partly, but i dont think that many people rage or get too excited about it in a literal 2d sword game, so i wasn’t exactly sure what to make of it as i do that generally.

anyways, that’s all for this post and i will cya in the next one! (did u like this new style/content? lmk down below!)

4 Likes

I didn’t really like it that much, AI can be pretty annoying.

3 Likes

yeah, i agree, but i just wanted to try it out. thx for the feedback!

1 Like

or just skill

1 Like

skill does not just…appear out of nowhere, though. skill must be taught. learnt.

1 Like

it does

2 Likes

–explain to me how, then.

1 Like

play the game bozo

1 Like

i do. b̶o̶z̶o̶.

i literally have top #100 lol out of many thousands of players, i play the game plenty lol.

1 Like

Want a cookie ill get top 100 in a day and prove you wrong

1 Like

uhh…your (and angels) acc already #1 lol, how do you go backwards in rank

1 Like

I think he will make a new account

2 Likes

making a new acc dingus

1 Like

lol ok but whats the point? to prove me wrong? the point is off in its perspective because you already have skill so it doesnt prove anything lol

1 Like

using ai for topics is crazy

1 Like

Guys don’t argue

2 Likes

lol its not like im doing it to get topic ideas…or using it without telling you guys…

besides i dont rly like ai so its kinda a trying-out type of topic, prolly wont do it again that often.

1 Like

just use common sence?? i dunno i already do this but suck at pvp xD

2 Likes

i won’t even respond.

1 Like

Using AI, For Skill is kinda useless

1 Like