Hackers on sb...what's changed?

so a while ago, i made a post about the hacking situation of swordbattle.io, regarding how there suprisingly aren’t that many hackers in swordbattle.io

but today i noticed one person hacking using killaura…

so i am wondering if a little more hacking has been going on since then. but then my question is…how could someone even code hacks into swordbattle.io easily?

after all, gautam specifically coded the game to prevent hackers from doing the very thing i saw: he did not code collisions clientside due to the fact that people would create hacks for swordbattle.io.

I mean, hacks will eventually appear in games, no matter how good the code is at preventing them. The only thing to do is to ban the user.

true, but the problem is i’ve noticed hackers tend to repeatedly just cycling usernames to ban evade.

Yeah, then there really isn’t anything we can do about them then.

or maybe…there is. (cliffhanger lol)

IP ban them, more permanent and harder to overcome

Dang bruh I didn’t know people could hack in any way besides botting

1 Like
1 Like

Not everyone might’ve seen the first post talking about it, so you should explain it in detail here. It was a player named Vengeance, and you also mentioned them changing skins in-game?

i heard they were just doing it as a late april fools

yeah no hacking is totally possible!

sure, good idea! basically, killaura is when your player automatically swings their sword the moment the player is within their hitbox. combined with reach (more attack distance,) this can be really overpowered! vengeance is a player i saw who might have had killaura, and also changed skins in-game (also not possible without hacks)

It is bro

There is a glitch where u csn open shop in game and i checked code in inspect element and theres a /shop not sure how to run it

i remember that lol XD

but we cant do it, so if we cant do it why can vengeance?

do you know the hackers name?

(i think they are hacking, not sure) Vengeance.

if you think they hacking and you said they were using kill aura means u had the bug were they would hit you but the sword wouldn’t move