The hacking situation of swordbattle

so I kinda realized something… most pvp based video games have a lot, and I mean a lot of hackers in them. That, at this point, is just very very common… However, swordbattle.io is a different story. I have seen practically ZERO hackers since I first came across this game! It is astounding how there hasn’t yet been a popular/widely known hacking client for swordbattle.io.

I’m guessing this has to do with the fact that though many people enjoy playing, swordbattle.io is not a popular or widely spread game. Maybe it’s bad for some people because the playerbase needs some work with the amount of players, but it makes the game overall more enjoyable without hackers.

Let me know what you guys think.

(there is no proper way to end this so…)

THE END

3 Likes

…really??

yea

just don’t tell anyone okay shhhhhhhh

okay bro u didn’t have to put a thumps down

fine lol

There are still hackers.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. But there arent really any major clients

not yet

1 Like

If you find a hacker report them immediately to [email protected] with proof of the hacks.

We strive to provide a smooth and fair experience to all players.

3 Likes

I seen only 1 cause most hackers in sb are dumb and spent time coding stuff just for it to get patched :skull:
The only hacker i seen one was using had x ray a (removed grass) but that dude had no brain a live streamed hacking in sb and i reoorted

1 Like

I don’t think that was supposed to be hacking. I think it’s more of a glitch. It has happened to a few players here, Angel included.

X-raying can be an issue in games like Minecraft, but having a black background does not you an advantage whatsoever in swordbattle lol

Edit: Here’s a recent discussion about this from 10 days ago

1 Like

Nah dms rq

Most hacks get patched when they do come out i remember dev and me finding a hacker that let him access accounts if i remember right he want that good at the game thought I wouldn’t find him in a bush once he tried and failed to use his evol to kill me in a corner after asking me to go there I didn’t even need abilty lol but his biggest error was that he made the hacks on replit where coder is mod so that was a fast patch lol and the auto bot one of course but that not always the worst and I think codder patched the original one but there is not a really good PvP hack at the time as far as I have seen

1 Like

Most of em use a browser extension such as tamper money or the like, kind lame to be honest

2 Likes

True…tamper monkey at this point is like the #1 way people hack

2 Likes

If you’d like me too, i can make it a problem :smiling_imp:

bro am not dumb at all okay

Not you

ohh oky