[HELP NEEDED] Get a Chance! {Swordbattle v3}

Me and ProPVP need help getting a map idea, we’ve tried different methods. Even tried to use Copilot Designer cough cough. So yeah, you get the deal. Create a map with a lot of detail like mountains, etc, rivers, etc. I plan to size the map 500x500 on a vector 3 scale or more so add as much as you can to make this map excellent! Also, you have a high chance of your name being featured. Me and pro will pick the best one out.

EDIT: I forgot to mention you can chose to make the map 3d drawing but a 2d would be prefered as more stuff/details can be added.

Thanks.
7 Likes

Make it sb v2, but with 2 more biomes: underwater; and a densely compacted city where you can only be on roads

Or sb v2.1 more evolutions

Pro was originally gonna make the v2 map only but it didn’t really seem like a upgrade of v2

1 Like

I’ve been making an idea for a swordbattle map exactly like this, its gonna be done soon

1 Like

Great, Waiting to see it soon!

Is 500x500 just the tile size? Is tit eh same for swordbattle aswell?

1 Like

so do we need to make the file size 500x500, or is another size perferred

Replying to @Hue and @wasd: I mentioned 500x500 on a vector 3 scale meaning the terrain/map is going to be big, so basically i said that so that u guys can add a lot of things and details on it, doesn’t necessarily mean the file or image size has to be 500x500. Thanks!

EDIT: You can make the size file as big as you’d like/there’s no size limit, but we recommend a bigger size for more things and details.

1 Like

How big is big?

And what is enough?

aye bro u good nothing burned or explode?

If you make it in svg it doesn’t need to be a really big image which is why svg would be better for this

1 Like

Like really big. And add as much as u can

Btw how big is the player?

let count and do some math. in sb v2 of the level or highest level and if we have tank it get double but “Player size is also different in V2, which can affect PVP. Leveling up leads to a more drastic size difference between players spawning in and evolved players. It seems reminiscent of how swordbattle V1 was Pre-Spring Update” taken from @Shadowblade credit to him so then.

my stats broke

I would say 2 on the y axis and 1 on x and z axis. Vector 3 scale

so the player would be 1 wide and 2 tall

How would one draw this 0.0 I thought it was 2D :skull: no wonder I was confused by the vector3 part

Draw ur drawing in 2d and my team will use it to draw it in 3d. That’s why we ask to add as much detail so we don’t have to add much when drawing in 3d

js dont worry bout that rn, just get ur drawing done, you’ll get it later