how to combo lock.

so most people know how to start combos, but not nessicarily how to keep them.

so in this post i’ll show you guys how to consistantly keep long combos using a technique called combo locking.

so essentially, combo locking involves locking your opponent in a combo that is really hard to get out of as long as they dont run (assuming your opponent has stable ping).

now, to pull this off there are two main parts to pay attention to - aim, and movement.

now, obviously, if you don’t have decent aim, you can’t pull off enough consecutive hits to combo lock without missing a hit at some point.

to do this, you can follow my guide (self taught) on how to aim better.

now, the next and probably most important thing is movement.

the more you move, the harder it is for your opponent to track you, especially when they are in a combo and your movement is unpredictable.

so, just be sure to strafe left and right unpredictably. i will release a strafing guide soon, so stay tuned for that!

now, another important part of movement is spacing, so make sure to w-tap to make sure you are just close enough to start the combo, but just far enough so that your opponent can’t get out.

remember, a lot of it is about timing, so keep that in mind!

(tip: hit selecting also helps a ton when you wanna start combos!)

._. why?

so that you can keep combos?? lol

ur comboing topics lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.