how to FIX your aim... {new and improved method!}

so today i was surfing the web, and i found a site that can help you fix your aim…

it’s called aimtrainer.io.

but it’s not just a normal aimtrainer…because instead of a first-person shooter its 2d, just like swordbattle.io.

one of the modes that most emphasizes this swordbattle.io-likeliness is in the target tracking setting. (i suggest default mode).

it’s target moves around just like people do in swordbattle.io, as well as it being a circle (obv lol). i tried this and saw a definite improvement in my aim, even though i used to think my aim was already good!

will you try this out?

is this aimbot?

it just helps train ur aim but for some ppl it does feel like it lol

i use trackpad and use space to slash so it dosne’t really help

Oh yeah I use that

no matter whether u use trackpad or mouse it still helps for both, so not really an issue. i use trackpad too.

Actual experience fighting players in game would be a lot more beneficial than using an aim trainer. For other games, I get. But aim really isn’t that difficult in swordbattle.

2 Likes

agreed, but aim trainers still help especially because there are different modes of training aim in most.

yeah, it isnt as noticable but trust me, it can lead to missed hits in combos (especially circle combos)

Aren’t aimtrainers meant to improve player’s accuracy/precision as they move their mouse quickly across their screen? You really aren’t going to be moving your mouse around all that much/fast in swordbattle. Definitely not something you need to practice for.

Also, circle combos? As in players circling around you? Player movement speed isn’t all that fast for that to happen. Players who do max out speed (which again, isn’t fast enough for circling around players quickly to happen) just run.

1 Like

sometimes, not always. as i said, there are different types of aimtrainers so this differs.

unless you style ;]

sort of, getting a combo while circling around the player.

it most certainly is lol. my unlisted “round and round” yt vid shows that.

opinions + feedback on various pvp strategies (particularly those suggested/invented by me)?

Also, since this has really diverged from the topic, you’re welcome to split the topic. It might be interesting to hear other people’s thoughts on this.

alright, i definitely will. any name suggestions 4 the topic?

Something about feedback for your PVP posts.

1 Like

done!

… You can’t use spacebar to click in this- that’s what i’m talking about

not as fast as fps games

I agree

this game very simple
it’s about,
knowing where the player hitboxes are
predicting where players are going to move
knowing the situation of combat- it’s not always going to be equal

if so, you can still practice your tracking cuz there are many other settings.

true, true. but it still works.

i agree, but many of the pvp mechanics can be manipulated into slight strategies that could give you an advantage.

@Number1 num is this accurate?

@penguin

You have to understand swordbattle isn’t first person game

Like take like cod or shooting game

Or minecraft you have a target in front of you first person where you actually need aim and skill unlike swordbattle you don’t

Your putting all these things abt s tapping w tapping

Like bro no one needs to pvp lile that also yoh dont even use your own skill i barley play and i still cook you like you gotta stop makr pvp post and test them dont make a idea and make a paragraph go in game fight ppl with your “ideas” show pros and cons but not get mad whrn i tell you its bad or think its glazing this why i called it “spam” cause you post unnecessary post and covering the username is not cool dont u know spamming/ being rude to someone in dms is against tue rules

If its a alt just say it bruh.

Not trynna hear ir