how to FIX your aim... {new and improved method!}

I know I dont need Gautam’s approval

Didn’t you say you seen my channel so are u dumb or dumb? pick

are you sure…nothing can be 100% proved without hard evidence

exactly so you are familiar. then there should be no problem.

i choose “pick”. thx for the option! :smile:

nah I got evidence ppl won’t play a io game if they had other games

i do, and i have other games. you do, and you have other games. lol.

your complaining like a lot of ppl play on a chromebook

this thousands of ppl who try to unblock there chromebook and like all of em play io games

Oh my YAP!
if a person that nolifes making topic posts for the game they like (sb) says aimtrainer dot eye oh will help train aim for sorb battle im sure it will why do we need to make a whole paragraph in yappanese about this

I was mostly skimming through the post and overall my opinion is that while I like an occasional post about PvP I don’t need 1 a day it gets kinda confusing and almost repetitive. Anyway the quote above is not true the PvP is not the same. Fundamentally they are completely different and very little if any can be transferred.

2 Likes

anyone want popcorn? :popcorn:

oh my…yap… prookl brings out his :sparkles: prookl :sparkles: side

true, imo chromebook is great…unntil you try sb on mac lol

i just said some of the evidence smh :roll_eyes:

since incog is being dumb I think he chooses doumb

true

I play on crhomebook…

and yet you are still bad at the game and still make these “tutorials”

I wouldn’t say incog’s bad at the game, that’s a bit far. Btw, this discussion can be continued off the split topic that we made for providing feedback for incog.

But just a note for everyone that the feedback should be constructive, and don’t say anything that may be rude. We are simply providing suggestions for incog to improve his posts and pointing out the flaws with his PVP posts.

im not being dumb im taking advantage of my options.

well, i do. even he does. lol.

yea ik. as i said,

i am not bad at the game lol. i may be average, but im not bad. also if i was, how come i beat u 3-2?

close this yapfest already

Since this topic’s no longer about “fixing aim”, I’ll close it. incog, feel free to open it if you wish. But for people who would like to continue providing feedback/constructive critcism to incog, just go to this topic.

got it, yea got np with that. what shad says, everyone :saluting_face: