How to get admin in realmz.io [2024]

Admin in realmz.io is awesome, you get cool admin commands and can do cool admin stuff. Here’s how to get admin in 2024:

1. Write a 5 paragraph essay on why you should be admin and why you want admin then send it to the developers. DO NOT USE AI TO WRITE YOUR ESSAY.

2. The developers will review your essay and if its good you will have an interview. The interview will last about 30 minutes.

3. FuturePearStudios will then decide if you should be an admin. If yes, the process will go forwards

4. You will be invited to a 2nd interview where we will determine if you will be a volunteer or paid, and we will discuss the job more.

5. Background check. We will check your realmz.io account and social media accounts to make sure you will be a positive influence on the community.

6. Admin Offer. You will recieve the Admin Offer and you can accept or deny it. If you accept you will become an official realmz.io admin!

ahh fudgers, I can’t pass #5

same

How are you going to do the interview?

Rule #5 is gonna stop half the players lol

Voice call

1 Like

Well there goes the other half of the players

(reference)

hell no

Then I won’t do it.

check my dm fututre pear

i might not pass #4 because i can’t pay :sob:

no its the other way around

u don’t have to pay me tho

nice

Hello Realmz.io Administration Committee,
I hope this essay finds you well.

To secure an administrative position within the realmz.io community, it is essential to demonstrate a deep understanding of the game, an unwavering commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive environment, and the ability to effectively manage and resolve conflicts. Through this essay, I aim to showcase my qualifications and vision for the role, emphasizing my dedication to the betterment of the realmz.io community.

My journey with realmz.io began shortly after its launch, during which I have spent countless hours exploring its intricacies and engaging with its community. This experience has not only deepened my understanding of the game mechanics but also allowed me to identify areas where improvements can be made to enhance the user experience. My active participation in forums and in-game discussions has provided me with insights into the community’s needs and desires, forming the foundation of my approach to administration.

As an administrator, my primary goal would be to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for all players. This involves implementing strict policies against harassment, discrimination, and cheating, ensuring that realmz.io remains a space where players of all backgrounds feel valued and respected. Furthermore, I would prioritize the development of features that encourage positive interactions among players, such as community events and collaborative challenges, to strengthen the sense of camaraderie within the game.

Conflict resolution is an inevitable aspect of any online community, and my approach emphasizes fairness, transparency, and empathy. By actively listening to all parties involved and thoroughly investigating each incident, I aim to resolve conflicts in a manner that is just and satisfactory for everyone involved. My commitment to open communication and constructive feedback would also extend to my interactions with the development team, providing them with valuable insights from the community to guide future updates and improvements.

In conclusion, my extensive experience with realmz.io, combined with my passion for community building and conflict resolution, makes me an ideal candidate for the administrative role. I am eager to leverage my skills and knowledge to contribute to the continued growth and success of the realmz.io community, ensuring it remains a vibrant and engaging space for players around the world.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

2 Likes

our AI detector software (my brain) has found that ur using AI so ur rejected

1 Like

It’s scary how good i am at copying chatgpt writing style

1 Like

Is there any other way instead of a Voice call?

1 Like

there no actual way we actually doing voice call

1 Like