New Game Feature for Bosses

its also prob hard for him to find all of them
cuz they might be hidden in a topic somewhere

1 Like

Yeah fr and with how inactive he is rn there is no way he could find them buried in these huge topics :skull:

yk
it would be easier
if we had a wishlist somewhere…

1 Like

I could say the same that forum should have vc’s :sob: and when I brought that idea some dumbo said "UHHHH WELL WE GOT DISC UHHHH YEAH :nerd_face: "Like bro I cant be on disc all day long like I am on forum lmaoo

Idea bucket wiki?

1 Like

making it rn

2 Likes

How do you even make a wiki post? Is it something for tier 2?

1 Like

tier 2 or 3 i think
Also what even is a wiki a bot?

Like the same thing as the player tier list no? Like people other than the author can edit it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah like the undefeated post? Thats a wiki?

1 Like

its done

1 Like

yeah i saw too many comments one XD 20 comments in like 5 minutes :skull:

okay

hold on
was i saying shards this whole time?
:skull:

2 Likes

yep u have been XD

1 Like

This is a good idea, it doesn’t give a in-game ability but still rewards the player, very nice

For the KOTH idea, you could set a bounty or smth like that for coins or gems or XP…

W idea, Ill add it to the post

1 Like

This is another good idea, but can u actually tame the boss?
I like it, W idea so everybody doesn’t just use vampire 100% of the time

If this were to be added to the game, I imagine it will be very quick and sorta defensive (less damage), just to prevent sweats from getting even sweatier and everybody getting mad when 5 kids turn the ability on to run away

Good idea, just we need to make sure that Relics aren’t Medalions from Fortnite that made anyone holding them unkillable

W

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I’m also trying to think of new and better ideas for Relics but I feel like Relics are good the way it is.

If I see an idea that gives a bonus to the player without making it OP, I’ll add it

We just have to wait and hope @gautam sees this

well
during the time when people were talking about taming
there were ideas to make bosses tamable, but at a very low chance