New map size

I feel like the new map bwing bigger is good but @gautam made it too big. Some problems with this new size:

By the time u respawn to roach, the person is healed
Rooks cant get big people on the other side of map without wasting IMMENSE TIME
Knights vampires and warriors can keep running and heal. Theyre practically immortal.
It takes waaaay too long to get to a big person on the other side.
Chasing people is harder cuz they can heal.

BC OF THOSE REASONS (AND MORE) I THINK WE SHUD MAKE THE MAP A BIT SMALLER.

Another problem is tht rook is WAY too big. It doewnt mayter how skilled u r. If ur not a rook u cant kill a rook and if u r a rook u can keeep people far away while staying in place until u can use super again. Way too unfair @gautam

5 Likes

it is possible to kill rock because today i did it but it was so hard! and i had warrior so i got 2 of them in a corner and they hit each other while i hit them and one of them died but the other got me

3 Likes

eh i think everything is just fine how it is rook size might be too big BUT it’s ez to roach

3 Likes

it really makes a difference on the skill levels of the players. if ur good you can kill rook, but if the rook is any good at all then they are very hard to kill, especially if you are a knight or vampire. Although if you are SUPER good then you can still kill rooks. :sunglasses:
But the map size is kind of annoying sometimes

6 Likes

So basically wht i sed

3 Likes

yea lol

3 Likes

Got it rook will be nerfed.

not sure about map size I think it’s perfect given the increased playercount.

I may have to increase bots to accomodate though.

3 Likes

Maybe just a BIT. My points are very good

3 Likes

MY strat is keeping throwing my sword to they can not heal on the damage I built up.

3 Likes

But throwing pushes then away. Rocks would be cool

1 Like

Just common names with no symbols or numbers

also if there above 5k and dont have evolution it a bot or just a player with the iq of a fish

1 Like

that would be a player

1 Like

bot1234 would be a player. also note that bots dont have skins, and they don’t evol (for now)

1 Like
1 Like

Still gud for roaching lol ;)

Rooks are easy dinners lol

2 Likes

I think the new map size is pretty good, nobody has been complaining about it recently.

If this is an issue please open a new topic.

2 Likes