• Fixed issue where you can hit mid-swing
  • Leveling changes
  • Faster loading with Joining system
  • Balanced buffs

Let me know what you think, esp about the pvp

7 Likes

Cool, I’ll take a look.

:sword: :sword: :sword:

No longer being able to hit mid-swing is definitely noticeable, especially when breaking chests. It does feel a little slow with purple chests now. I haven’t really tested out PVP with 1v1s yet, but I did notice something a little odd with tank ability.

It feels like the sword hitbox isn’t increased when you use your ability. Although your sword appears to be hitting something, it isn’t dealing any damage. You have to get super close to the boss in order to actually deal damage.

1 Like

hmm ok, will take a look. thats so weird. it didnt do that before, correct?

1 Like

No, it was fine before.

1 Like

thats what I ment @gautam

you said it in the most confusing way and made no sense at all

1 Like

what can I tell you?

Hey I think I fixed it now, can you test and let me know? Thanks

1 Like

For the mid-swing stuff I think you should be able to do more damage to chests, especially the purple chests its PAINFULLY slow and half of my hits aren’t registering, might be a seperate thing though
For the faster loading stuff that is definitely a better update but it still takes at least a few seconds for the menu background to load, so most of the time its just that solid green background
And I immediately noticed rocks are back now, but they can still go into spawn

Also what happened with the new xp all time stuff with the leaderboard
the number tag is purple now and it used to be bronze but I don’t know why that was changed

1 Like

Breaking chests takes even longer now. Seemed reasonable before, now it is tedious.

Something is up with the aim too!

Just a mention. Got kicked off of leaderboard 100k
Server disconnected. Offered me a reconnect and dropped me into a blank server.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. I just tested it, it’s fixed!

Wdym blank server? I think I might know why that happened but I need more explaining on what you mean by blank server before I can confirm it or not

Like I got dropped into bot city. All the players on my board were gone and the king was a bit like 600 coins

Server did some load balance but didn’t put me back. Maybe that serer was too full when I dropped. I was not happy though :skull_and_crossbones:

Oh thats a completely different thing from what I expected but that means everyone in the server was kicked, not just you. The server probably restarted because of an update like some bugfixes

1 Like

Wait scrap that, it was just a new server that got added
Auto probably put you in there

1 Like

Seriously? A usa backup before Europe? :augh: also isn’t it the same as USA 2 tho?

@gautam for some reason sometimes my hits dont register when i swing my sword (no kb or damage dealt). also, sometimes the kb and damage is only dealt a full second after i swing my sword. (more info in this topic)

1 Like

USA Backup is the same as USA (so no its not a new server) just from a different url to prevent school blockers