Realmz.io Lore [UPDATED]

Since the game doesn’t have lore yet, I made some of my own by basing it on Castaway’s dialogues and my thoughts. If you think something could be changed comment below.

Warning: The Lore could change because of new mobs, mechanics, and maps. Also, the lore isn’t finished yet; I will add more lore later when I think of them.

Changelog:
Added lores for Erthium
Added Lores for the Erthium Eye
Added Lores for Dr. Erthenton IV
Added Lores for the Mossy Cave
Fixed typo for DR. Erthenton IV
Fixed Grammar
Updated Lores for Gnomes

Main Story:

DR. Erthenton IV: The Erthling who created the Mechanical Terror. He also created the lab and it seems that he experimented on his fellow Erthlings.

Erthlings:

Erthium: Legendary crystals used to buy skins. It may be used to power some weapons.

Realm Hoppers:

Goblins: Goblins have a primitive civilization and will team up on enemies. They are fanatics who serve the Goblin Warlock. They live in camps in the arid grasslands. Their favorite food is the blood of Realm Hoppers and gnomes.

Gnomes: Gnomes live in the jungle in their small villages quietly. They are boring and like to do nothing. But when provoked they will attack with no mercy. Their origins are unknown, but they could be artificial creatures. It seems that the castaway has encountered and fought these creatures.

Ancient Statues: Sleeping guardians that seemed to guard ruins and awaken if a great force disturbed them. They were likely created by some ancient race.

The Erthium Eye: The Erthium Eye is the Grand Overseer of the Realms and is a watcher. It is unknown if the eye caused the Erthium corruption or if the corruption created the Eye, but it may have something to do with Erthium, legendary crystals that are used to buy skins.

The Mechanical Terror:

Mossy Cave: A cave filled with moss. There are ruins inside and Erthlings or goblins may have settled there.

Erth 13:

Lava Cave:

Plains:

Arid Grasslands:

Tundra:

Taiga:

Jungle:|

Forest

2 Likes

Very cool realmz.io lore

1 Like

Still suggesting mech lore if u want it:

Mechanical Terror:
A ruthless machine when awakened - it was made by said doctor as an experiment to see how far mechanical security could be taken, but as the doctor’s mental health deteriorated from being underground for most of his life, he started developing a hate for humanity, & decided to make it an instrument of mass destruction fueled by the radiation of the erthium biome nearby, thus prompting the erthium biome to take control of an erthling to become the erthium eye as a security protocol, thus explaining why you need to beat the eye before you can beat the mechanical terror. The doctor died before it could be finished, & after his death, it was infected by an unknown malware to give it sentience, giving it potential to refuel after defeat by itself. The infector is still unknown to this day.

1 Like

Excelent lore

1 Like

idk this lore