Realmz Lore Document (better version)

Taken from @TheDarkLord’s lore dump and organized. (check it out)

Its also a wiki so you can add on.
Sources: Developer messages, castaway dialogue, and sneak peeks.

Warning: Take this with like 20 grains of salt its unofficial community speculation.

Changelog:

Bosses And Enemies

Dr. Erthenton IV

Not much is known on any of the doctors (There seems to be 5, but there could be more), but the little we do know is that Dr. Erthenton is the one who built the Mechanical Terror boss (Either for war, defense, or other purposes). It’s highly possible that he may have built the lab. (See lab section as it’s highly related to this)

(This is a really bad illustration of Dr. Erthenton working on the mech terror)

Goblins:

Goblins have a primitive civilization and will team up on enemies. They are fanatics who serve the Goblin Warlock. They live in camps in the arid grasslands. They seem to have domesticated cornuhorns (The big rhino’s) and rode them for combat purpose.

Gnomes

Gnomes live in the jungle in their small villages quietly. They are boring and like to do nothing. But when provoked they will attack with no mercy. Their origins are unknown, but they could (emphasis on could because its random speculation with no evidence) be artificial creatures.

Ancient Statues

Sleeping guardians that seemed to guard ruins and awaken if a great force disturbed them. Some ancient race likely created them. Always found in the Alpine biome.

The Erthium Eye

The Erthium Eye is the Grand Overseer of the Realms and is a watcher. Probably has a deep connection to Erthium as it appears to be made up of it. (Explaining its power? Since erthium can be used to buy rare skins)

The Mechanical Terror

A war machine made by Dr. Erthenton IV. It is unknown how he made it and why, but it is designed for violence. The strange blue rocks in the upper chamber may be the Mech’s battery. (It’s called crazite, and there is next to no knowledge on it other than it may be used as a power source since there are pipes in it seeming to take something from it)

Biomes

Mossy Cave: A cave filled with moss. There are ruins inside and Erthlings or goblins may have settled there. (When asking castaway about caves he says someone left ruins in there)

Erth 13: A halloween event from the very early stages of the game, its now included in the map as “Crimson Caves” for an xp source, yet again, not much is known about it. (Keep in mind Shattered realmz)

Tundra: A harsh snowy land located far above all biomes. Even in the harsh cold, many creatures dwell there.

Arid Grasslands: Dry grasslands where goblins are located

Plains: Starting grasslands biome.

Lava Cave: Cave filled with lava, was going to be used for Magmus but there’s no lava anymore and Magmus has yet to be worked on. (Magmus was going to be a boss in the lava arena)

Forest: Dense woodlands that was gonna be a deer place

Taiga: Snow area before Tundra.

Jungle: Its the jungle, where the gnomes reside.

Graveyard: A mysterious biome filled with graves and zombies. (was originally used for the zombies gamemode but like erth13 the biome was brought to the map)

Other random stuff

Castaway:

Castaway is basically the npc that helps you when you start in a game (except he doesnt because nobody knows how to use him), he’s a mysterious realmhopper who knows an unsettling amount of information about realmz.io and gives it to you in small pieces if you use any keywords, e.g:
Jungle, thang, paladin, Erthenton, castaway, bug, chicken, savanna, portal, alpine, taiga, erthium(responds the same as hi, hello, or sup), graveyard, whirlpool(responds the same as hi, hello, or sup), birds, saplet, toadstool, caecilian, spike, grassland, crates, amphibians(responds the same as hi, hell, or sup), boss, and weapon. And finally, if you ask castaway “Who are you”, then he will respond “I forgot”, “Who am I”, or “I was here long ago” (There’s an infinite amount of speculation you can make if you want, since castaway is so mysterious)

(look at bro hes so devious)

The Statues

Three statues that each took the form of an insect, a pear, and a feathered serpent.

this image explains it, the pear is just because FuturePearStudios.

Deer

The deer update never got added to the game completely (which I’m grateful for), but if you look in the files there are stick and deer weapons which they were going to use.

Erthlings

Talking about erthlings requires me to go into erth.io lore (which is annoying asf) but basically Realmz.io used to be called Erth2 and pretty much everything was Erth related like Erthium, Erthlings, etc, and when realmz.io rebrand came its too much of a pain to change. (It has little effect on the lore asides from erth.io the game itself)

Realmhoppers

The new name for realmz.io players/characters (I guess it’s more specifically the character, because the player can name it anything they want, but true name is realmhopper, so its confusing)
Might imply that there are other realms to visit (from the erthium eye sayings its the overseer of this realm, and erth13 and graveyard existing, but erth13 is probably just a corruption/break phenomenon where the world was plunged into a mirror thats corrupted), so, uhh, prookl realm when fr fr.

Thang

zaz

Castaway Dialogue

Still going to find more
Jungle - The jungle is filled with exotic creatues
Grasslands - The grasslands are calm - except for the occasional slime
Anything that has hi in it - Greetings/You want my knowledge? Ask away.
Help/Other Synonyms - Picking up purple flowers heals you/Use stealth mode to hide in bushes and debris/Team with other players to build trust and security.
Caves - Someone left ruins in there/There are secrets in the dark caves
Lava - We will add lava back… Just wait/Lava burns you, at least before it disappeared. (This can either be taken that castaway is also an overseer of this realm that can add things, or its just devs notice)
Wormy - The great worm haunts during halloween.
All Dr. Erthentons - Don’t look for him/Don’t think too much of him. (hehe)
Taiga/alpine - The alpine contains magical ancient ruins
Snow - The beauty of the arctic contrasts with its dangerous fauna.
Woodlands - the Woodlands are a dense forest inhabited by gnomes and mushrooms
Dry grass - The dry grasslands are home to goblins
Pear - the pear statue was made by the creators
Who are you - I forgot/ I was here long ago
Mech terror - Created by Dr. Erthenton IV, The mechanical terror was designed for fighting/The most powerful boss in the game, the mech terror will not hesitate to murder you/Rumors say an advanced fighting machine lays in the erthium lab/shall you ever meet him, it will take great determination to beat him.
Erthium eye - The eye watches for threats against its existence/The eye sits idle until a force acts upon him/Ever to be disturbed, the eye will banish you from existence/Ranged weapons are best against this foe/The grand overseer of this realm, it holds great power.
Skin - Common - 60%, Uncommon - 35%, Rare - 4.9%, Legendary - 0.1%
Thang - The thang is a passive jungle creature, closely related to rabbits
Slime - Dont anger the big ooze/The slimes are rather intelligent/The slimes evolved into almost every niche
Cornuhorn - the cornuhorn is a mythical creature with one horn
Gnome - trying to kill gnomes is like trying to kill a swarm of bees/The gnomes are little people with no personalities, you will be bored around them/The most monotone people you could ever meet, the gnomes love to stay neutral/little hats, pants, and beards, whats more cuter than that/The gnomes are frozen unless disturbed, they enjoy peace once a while
Snootfly - The snootfly is an ancient bug
Update - a v3 versoin is coming soon
Chicken - Yes, the chickens have 4 legs
Graveyard - burying the dead backfired
Ancient statue - do not disturb the sleeping statue, they will get you/ the statues only awake if a great force disturbs them
Bird - the birds here have 4 legs when young/Who knows what the adult birds look like
Toadstool - Toadstools can make a nice soup, if you can catch them/Toadstool, the mushroom that imitates the slimes
Saplet - the saplets are tiny trees that are alive
boss - Create an account and complete missions to fight a boss
weapon - At level 15, 35, and somtimes 70, you can choose a weapon
bug - please report bugs or glitches to the developer
upgrdes - with xp you can get upgrades
Portal - Use the portals to access the secrets of the world/Portals: Singularities with negative mass that warp you to other worlds
Gold box - Theres a gold box/I don’t think you can get to it/I heard it was underground

2 Likes

Pretty much legit cuz its based on facts from the castaway

Erthlings

I didn’t think up a theory about gnomes could be artificial creatures. I just got inspired by somebody else’s post.

Also, I don’t see how this is improved because most of the post is just copied from mine.

The castaway responds to Snootfly, Cornuhorn, and update too.

that was stated at the top
also its organized and put actual lore facts instead of speculation first

I did state that my lore was just speculation and theories I thought up based on Castaway’s dialogues.

im trying to compile a list of all castaway dialogue currently

Can I help?

its a wiki so anyone can edit (click the edit button at top right)

I clicked it but it doesn’t work.

Thanks so much!

I also found the keywords “paladin”, “glitch”, and “lag”

awesom