Swordbattle.io In a nutshell

Europe: Best place for us grinders We can money wash easily :money_mouth_face: Or coins wash I dont want the irs going after me most of the best players would be there most good pvpers would be there so you would get a fight and not jam packed a lot and best place for us Acol and me in our opinion

Usa 2: Most freeks will be there that want to be wanna be pros when a group of teamers of 4th eeveelutions kill you and you respawn they say (“You Call me master”) My honest reaction after what they said (-_-). Most new players would go there so I dont advise you to wear and expensive skin Ive tried the whole lobby will target you and it will be unplayable

Usa: I will define this server in a couple of word. IF YOU PLAY IN THIS SERVER UR A FREEK :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah, the first 2 are true, but what is bad about the US server? I’ve barely played it so I probably haven’t experienced it.

3 Likes

New players go their and no one plays it only if u want to act if ur like pro and kill the noobs

5 Likes

I just do Europe cause ping is better there

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

facts bro, like legit this guy just kept spawnkilling me after I got him to red (I was a tank and he was a juggernaut) and then I died to bots. he didn’t even let me level up, just camped the center of the map and yelled insults at me like YOUR SO TRASH L SKILL ISSUE BOZO UR MOMS GAY AND UR FATHERLESS. he was so petty that even when this knight zoomed at him at yellow health he ony focused on killing me. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

once, i 1v3’d a juggernaut, an archergod, and a fisherman as a rook, and they kept coming back and spamclicking me

3 Likes

I feel all of you, some noobs try to kill me WHEN I HAVE LIKE 300 COINS THEY ARE ON 4TH EVOL!! I HAVE NO CHANCE!!
THEY ALSO SPAWNKILL YOU

Whips out my Dharman thing…

I mean better kill people while they’re young if you’re bad at pvp or it’s for their ego

1 Like

I let people get to 10k before I kill them.

1 Like

I usually do 12-14k so that they clean the bots up

3 Likes

Why though? The bots are for you, don’t let them reap your rewards. (I let bots get to 5-6k)

Hmmm that’s true since they dont get all of the gold but it becomes a nuisance when im grinding and trying to find a low level player on the minimap

1 Like

Yeah, I use my minimap for finding players and that can be annoying, but that’s why I grind on europe since mostly it’s only bots there.

I have to use Europe and I usually have an advantage with ping over them

1 Like

Every io game ever:

2 Likes

Bots are boring to grind tho

1 Like

I pvp people only if they are a bit lower than my level or the exact same. When i kill people that are a lot lower level than me i just start feeling bad for people automatically.

3 Likes

I saw a bot with 80k once :skull:

1 Like