Feature to stop bullying in game

As you guys can tell from this post and it’s comments, we have somewhat of a problem in this game. People who are much bigger then you and therefore have more of an advantage can easily kill you without giving you a chance to level up and fight back. Therefore, I propose that the same person should not be allowed to kill you more then three times. To prevent this from being abused, it should reset if you manage to get to the second evolve. What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Good idea, but I can see ways that people can get through this.

3 Likes

Maybe. I think adding the biomes idea i suggested before would be a better idea but this is a possible idea too.

4 Likes

like?

2 Likes

Teaming, people reloading the page just so that they can kill people again, stuff like that.

4 Likes

well for teaming I’m hoping that if everyone in that team kills you 3 times then you’ll be immune for a short while (but teaming is a much bigger issue that needs to be addressed separately)

3 Likes

as for reloading that page, won’t that kill them and make them small again?

2 Likes

A good thing to combat this would be caves. Caves could be a thing for small players to hide from big players.

3 Likes

Bullying is good…

2 Likes

oh yeah that’s a really good idea

2 Likes

And makes u stronger :sunglasses: :sob:

2 Likes

but how would you define “small?”

3 Likes

under 5k.

2 Likes

Imagine flagging my post penguin… cause you’re bad :D… And imagine searching threw my threads for ¨ Offensive things¨ you can also flag.

2 Likes
Whose idea is the best?
  • My Idea :shoot:
  • Frumpy’s Idea :frog:
  • Both
  • Neither
0 voters
1 Like

lol

2 Likes

for both I’m thinking that you could use caves to get big until 5 k, then use my idea to prevent being destroyed after that

3 Likes

Your idea could be plausible but there are many workarounds and it seems a little counter intuitive, like when can you kill people, and if they just keep coming back and roaching then you can’t do anything about it, etc.

3 Likes

BRO JUST GO TO THE SIDE OF THE MAP OR JOIN A OTHER SERVER /;

2 Likes

yea roaching would be a big problem, but what do you suggest to do after you can’t hide in caves?

3 Likes