..the best hacker?

hackers. they blatantly cheat and annoy everyone around them…not for long tho, obviously.

it’s been a while since i’ve seen a hacker at all…

but because of the rarity of seeing a hacker has skyrocketed. there has been some boost in the famousness of the hackers we do see.

or shall we say…the hackers that are around have become very…infamous.

but i wanted to ask you guys…what do you guys think is the best hacker out there?

(imma have em 1v1 me for fun…)

Have I been out of the loop? I’ve only heard of one hacker lately, which was from you.

The first time I’ve faced a hacker was here:

the guy that is the Gloopinator is the hacker?!

There are hackers?

1 Like

@Shadowblade check this out

patched now but

Ohh I know that guy ngl he pretty chill I think I’m still in the swordbattle hacks discord server lol

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen that, and as you probably know, that was 9 months ago

Can you elaborate on this though? To my knowledge, there hasn’t been much talk about hackers here on the forum lately.

Also you’ve used present tense and put it in italics for emphasis, implying that there are still hackers around?

not so much on the forum, but in swordbattle.io -…yes, a lot of talk, especially with less famous/wellknown accounts (hackers tend to toggle off when in the prescence of wellknown people)

such as, uh… you.

I haven’t seen a single hacker

@Number1
@ANGEL

You two have been grinding any hackers?

So are you saying that there have been active hackers in-game that “wellknown” people are unaware of? If you’ve known about this, why bring it up now?

well, i’ve known about it for a while but only recently have i seen 4 hackers in. one. server… (also for something else :] )

Nope haven’t seen them around in a good while.

ahem

Well number1 isn’t very well known so we can wait ig

1 Like

true but you know i did think about number1 as wellknown when i first joined lol

You claim that there has been talk among players about these hackers? Can you provide names of these players? I’m finding all of this hard to believe…

Do you even know how to tell apart a hacker and someone who knows how to break the game or is just good? :skull:

1 Like

Same I doubt a hacker would be to careful considering there are surely many ways to bypass

no i know hackers when i see them, good players are one thing, ppl who spam these “193-8u423-#(Download)^^(#@.now” stuff and start spawning a bunch of copies of themselves while hitting me facing the other way are another thing