the best rising pvper?

(post highly requested by wasd lmao-)

so i hopped on sb, and wasd showed me this guy, Player (not signed in)…

it turns out, Player beat both oy and angel, both incredibly good players. wasd actually requested this post, because i think Player could be one the best rising pvpers…and maybe eventually, with training, one of the best pvpers.

(note: this info was all passed on, so if any of it was incorrect please lmk if you guys have more information)

anyhow, the fact Player beat both oy and angel speaks a lot about his skill…so the question i have for y’all is, is he one of the best rising pvpers?

it sure seems so…(if he’s still on now, try going on sb. i got this info a few minutes before making this post).

3 Likes

did the player beat oy tdy?

1 Like

definitely relatively recent, im not sure about whether it was today or not but definitely recently, within a few days

2 Likes

if it was today it was me on oys acc lmaoo

2 Likes

Oh :skull:

1 Like

Sword told me it and so did Sundavar so two people kinda gives it some grounds

1 Like

oop- well was it today?

1 Like

yeah, agreed

1 Like

Well Sundavar was talking about it a while back on 6th turns it has been a slow week

1 Like

okay, then no right?

1 Like

Nah it wasn’t today

1 Like

oh then wasnt me lol

1 Like

might be num 1

1 Like

To be 100% Honest During My After Summer and Before Christmas I might have been the best PVPer of that time (maybe)

1 Like

Eh it’s probably some veteran player just not logged in.

1 Like

could be but he doesn’t act like any player I know

1 Like

cough

1 Like

Ah this reminds me of that time I was on manage’s blacklist for making anime skin and he wasn’t signed in, I didn’t know if it was really him so I didn’t realize until it was too late, and he destroyed me

1 Like

BRO THAT SKIN GAVE ME NIGHTMARES

1 Like

Yes… I still feel the consequences today

1 Like