The great forum rebrand

True but something you have to keep in mind is that a lot of people use the forum at school, and that’s why it’s way more active now than in the summer. Replit’s online features have been restricted for all the school laptops in my district. That’s the same story for me. Sadly, I wont be as active as it is now blocked.

Won’t be as active now, tldr.

2 Likes

Alright fair enough. That said I will look into having the old url also active via a plugin In the future to prevent issues like these.

I will keep this system for a few weeks though to measure just how much of a drop there is

3 Likes

Never mind I found proxy lol

2 Likes

Dm plz

2 Likes

Works inverse. We might lose players to other games

Us mods will actually die

1 Like

Could be, but theoretically if the game is fun and people like it, naturally exposing it to more people will drive in more players.

1 Like

I have previous experience moderating on discourse w AMC maybe i could help now? :smirk:

Let’s see for now it’s good, we will have one extra moderator at 2k users and then if it’s still hard to manage I will make an election so it’s fair

1 Like

Sup

2 Likes

Hello

more io games means more people, right?

also hey the original was about sword

3 Likes

A loss Indeed, but instead of them leaving the forum they stay in the loop atleast. A lot of them who quit swordbattle, Inturn quit forum, if they leave swordbattle for another game on here, they will atleast prob stay in forum. Meaning whenever a big Update like V2 drops they will know stat and come back.

5 Likes

See we’re making the entire io game experience better. New realms update? Everyone can go on realms. New sword update? Everyone can go on swords

Beneficial to everyone

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure about it at first but seeing it in action made it so much better for me

5 Likes

Same

@frumpy Can u Send it?

Dm?

1 Like