What are some Underrated and Overrated skins?

Extremely underrated: udon

Fr it’s not even that good

Also underrated: Miner and Snowglobe, I’ve never seen anyone use them even though they are really good skins >:(

2 Likes

Because most people can’t afford them :skull:

I’m just grinding for a 1 mil gem skin.

2 Likes

ngl I think most of the skins are fairly rated.

Sure there are some skins with not as many buys as they should have but for the most part, the more expensive they cost, the less people are able to buy them…

1 Like

Why are people broke? Like getting both Miner and snowglobe takes a decent amount of time but getting snowglobe is 2 months of healthy grinding

2 MONTHS OF HEALTHY GRINDING, he says. Thats crazy.

she*

You can get 25k xp (5k gems) for 2 accounts in a hour if you grind efficiently (you can see my guide here)
if you grind 50k xp per hour (2 hours per day aka 8% of the day which is a health amount right?) This means you can get 10k gems per day. Do this for 75 days and you can get miner skin!!

No such thing

1- My bad, G. I just assume everyone on SB is a guy.
2- Why did you just send me the scientific molecular equation to getting xp and gems?( :arrow_left:thats a Joke). I mean thanks, but I don’t think I can grind all that. I hop on SB almost everyday, but I’m not sure if I earn 5k gems per an HOUR. Besides, how do you use 2 accounts to gain more xp? How does that work?

read my guide

true, after 2 hours of grinding my method I want to jump of a cliff

I’d say, one of the most underrated skins in OG days would have been the anniversary skin, since its not even used that much, and not even now by those who own it besides myself (I do use the anniversary skin, since I own it)

you spelled “off” wrong. Its off, not of. You don’t jump of a cliff you jump off a cliff. :grinning:

You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?

lol

-underrated microwave bush monke
-overrated dragon masked pheonix scythe

Is the masked phoenix shin not good why is it overrated what did I make wrong

Its good, it’s just that SOOO many people use it cuz of how it looks. Thats a good thing for you, but it makes the skin overrated.

It’s overrated because clearly snowglobe and miner are better smh why can’t kids these days save up

fr fr, I ain’t buying any other skin until I save up to get Miner.

Good luck to everyone trying to get that skin lol

I have 140k gems so only like 60 more days of grinding D: I shouldn’t of impuse bought snowglobe