[estimate] how long it takes to get 1mil coins (proved using calculations)

have you ever wondered how long it would take to get 1mil? either because you were just curious, or because you wanted to know how much time it would take before doing it?

well, in this post i will be using math to help solve the problem. if you have the numbers you need, its quite easy to figure it out using those numbers!

let’s start off by the average of how long it takes to get 100k coins. now, there are no posts like that currently, but there is one for 50k, shown here.

so to find out the normal amount of time it takes to get 50k, we will just average the numbers of people’s answers together.

so, in this case, we would be averaging 13, 15, 20, 2, 9, 5, 12, and 15. in this case:

so this means that if 11.37(5) is the average amount of time it takes to get 50 coins, the average of how long it takes to get 100k would be 22.75 minutes.

so from there, since we know how long it takes to get 100k, we can just use that to find how long it takes to get 1mil coins.

in simplified terms, 223.7 minutes is:

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 5.31.07 PM

so, there you go! it will take approximately 3.72 hours: however, keep in mind that a lot of the people in the average had quite high averages. when i used my time for 100k, i got 2.77 hours.

anyways, hope this was helpful!

Brb, i’m gonna try to speedrun 1 mil

but what if you name is acol? and your number one on the leaderboard?

I stink at sb and I got 1 mil in 2 hours

2 Likes

u stinky

uh…if thats the case thenn…more like 0.000000000001 milliseconds.

yeah, sounds about right. my average is like 2.77 hours.

I’m sooner or later gonna get myself my own wifi and a PC, then play SB and have a good little grind on it, possibly improve on PvP as well

1 Like

When I did my 1 mill run it took me 2 hours I think…

1 Mill run I finally did it!

1 Like

yeah similar to slapadabass and i

1 Like

It took me around 1 hour 30

Inaccurate because growth in sb is not always linear

2 Likes

1 Million Coin Speedrun

yeah this is just an estimate, ill add it in the title just to be clear.

In that time I got 1mil and a half I think it takes about 2 hours and maybe less sense you do get a size buff and speed buff letting you gain more coins plus kills can sway this data along with finding chest such as using jug with max level to be able to scan a good portion of the map to find out where you need to go

1 Like

I cam get like 1m 1hr acol he usallg has help so basiclly maybe 40m for him @Acol maybr try to grt 30m run for 1m? Idk

1 Like

Yep

People have gotten 100k in 2 mins easily and acol got it in 40s.
Bread got 1m in 1hr 20m i think

1 Like

I got 100 k in like so low im pretty sure 20sec