Tier Testing Topic [GET TIER TESTED NOW!]

(Note: Please read my post about tier testing if you haven’t already before continuing)

So I recently made a post regarding Tier Tester Applications [OPEN NOW!]

In it, we recently reached five tier testers: thank you to @Number1, @coolguy53, @Wasd, @F1NN, and @ɹǝllᴉʞ for being the first five tier testers! (all tier testers, please set this topic to watching in order to get back to people wanting to be tier tested sooner!) (@prookl, @FwhipyFishy, @UNglaceon8, @Lewcantoucan-107, O12mds, and Snap_Dragon are some of our other tier testers!)

Since we reached 5 tier testers, you can now be tier tested in swordbattle.io! Just comment below and one of our tier testers will get back to you.

Here are the possible tiers they may give you, from highest to lowest:

HT1 (High Tier 1)
T1 (Tier 1)
LT1 (Low Tier 1)

HT2 (High Tier 2)
T2 (Tier 2)
LT2 (Low Tier 2)

HT3 (High Tier 3)
T3 (Tier 3)
LT3 (Low Tier 3)

HT4 (High Tier 4)
T4 (Tier 4)
LT4 (Low Tier 4)

HT5 (High Tier 5)
T5 (Tier 5)
LT5 (Low Tier 5)

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy, and happy tier testing!

4 Likes

Yay

1 Like

Question: Which tier is average, which is good, and which is top 100?

1 Like

Average would be high tier four and basically all subcategories of tier 3. Good would be anywhere within tier 2, and top 100…well…anything in tier 1 is the best of them all.

1 Like

can anyone test me on a private server?

1 Like

I need that teir 1 f-r fr-

1 Like

idk why i signed up to be a tier tester i dont even play swordbattle

1 Like

i have a server

if you guys want

1 Like

actually, im curious what my tier would be, can i get tested as well? (testers i have to keep my swordbattle.io horibleness to myself just pm me my tier lol)

1 Like

Europe?

1 Like

sure, i will hop on now (warrior tier testing prolly)

(@Wasd)

1 Like

When can i be tested

1 Like

hey i would like to get tier tested again bcuz v2 is out now, anyone open to tier test me?

also someone please contact @penguin for her tier test

1 Like

ok hop on

1 Like

apologies prookl, didnt see the message. maybe tomorrow would work if you’re on?

1 Like

I would like to be tier tested some time.

1 Like

I would like to try but I PHAYZE In and out of playing sb so I basically gain and loose skill but would be fun to test my skill :D see you in the battle :dagger:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

opened to avoid repetitive topics

tier testers can i get re-tested?

1 Like