Stuck Inside Swordbattle.io - Chapter 5

You May have missed my last topic, please read that here.

Read Stuck Inside Swordbattle io

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

This Is Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As I ran from the world started to flash from the white to the swordbattle world, I just kept running having no clue what would happen if the white caught up. Finally, something flashed and everything went black.

I don’t know how long I was out, or if any time had passed at all, but when the black faded I was no longer in the world of swordbattle had known.

The world was now full of pink bushes and It was much more green than before. It looked like It had become spring.

Soon a player spawned saying “Ahh, the Spring Update Is Awesome”

I asked them “This Is the Spring Update? What all changed?”

“New Evolutions, and new textures for bushes and tiles! Isn’t it awesome!” He replied.

“Cool, I replied”, looking up I saw that I was now able to Evolve into either an Archer or Samurai.

I chose Archer, thinking It sounded cool. Little did I know that the Archer Evolution could not do damage hitting, only throwing the sword.

“Ohh, This will be difficult,” I said.

Later I encountered another player who had chosen Archer, Walking over to them I asked If we could team, and they, luckily, said “Yes!”

We slowly worked our way up to 50k Coins.

And that was when CoderGuatum joined the game.

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading my first story, Please let me know if you want them Longer or Shorter.

Let me know If you want to be In the next Chapter!

Chapter 6 Is out now

Stuck Inside Swordbattle.io - Chapter 6

5 Likes

I want to be in the next chapter! I love this continue making these keep up the great work!

2 Likes

FINALLY

add me to it pls

Flashbacks

Memory

:*(

1 Like

Bro, let me be in this story, but i can hop in and out of the world of SB at a certain time

can i be in chapter 6 pleasee

1 Like

Maybe Chapter 7 I already have an Idea for Chapter 6.

sure! that would be great as well thank you so much!

Nice, can I be in the story?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.