Read Stuck Inside Swordbattle io

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

This Is Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I was wandering the northern part of the map, looking for a purple chest to break, when it happened. A small player flashed by me looking quickly at their name I saw that it read CoderGuatum.

I said “Hey, CoderGuatum, you’re the maker of this worl- I mean, game right?”.

“Yea”, He responded, “I am, why do you ask?”.

“I’m stuck inside the game, please help!”.

“Hmm, let me try an experiment…” He said, “Come this way”.

He led me to the top right corner. He then said “Go into the corner”

He pushed me out of the corner as Hamm had once done. He then asked what I saw."

I told him the truth, “I see the world below,”.

“No don’t look down, look forward” He replied.

When I looked forward I saw another map, looking exactly like the regular one I was on.

“That’s Interesting, there is another map?” I thought aloud.

“Yes, that is the test map, If you can get there you will be safe from other players.”

“Anyway, got to go now more bugs to fix, this Spring Update had way too many of those, Goodbye.”

He logged off dropping all of his coins. At this point I did not know what to do, so I just acted like a regular swordbattle player, collecting coins and, breaking chests. Wondering how to get to the other map and be safe from the players, always threatening to kill me.

Eventually, I saw a player named SketchxCoding, Wondering If they could push me out of the map and into the test map.

I asked them “Hey, SketchxCoding, can you help push me as far out of the map as possible?”

“Sure, I’ll evolve into Juggernaut and ask some friends to as well.” They responded.

“Awesome” I replied, We then split up and I grinded more coins knowing that being big was the only way to be safe from other players.

Much later SketchxCoding returned as a massive Juggernaut, ready to push me as far as possible. I led Sketch and his friends to the corner where CoderGuatum had shown me the test map and got ready to be pushed.

I was not ready for how far I went being pushed by everyone.

“Goodbye,” I said to Sketch.

Then I was on the other map

And that was when I saw a player named incognitoes…

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading!

I may be writing these stories very quickly, but I will not be able to do this constantly. Expect a maximum of 3 stories a week starting Next week, but probably only 2, this week I may be able to make 4 If I have enough time.

2 Likes

Awsome! Love how you introduce new characters!

can you add me?

I’ll try.

Bro, can i be a part of chapter 7? but as a guy who can hop in and out of SB at a certain time

1 Like

If you put your name down on one topic I am putting you on a list you do not need to ask again

Me.

ok :+1:

could you add me too? thanks!

Its cool how you are writing these so fast.

Idk, I just am spamming my ideas into text

can u do me

yesss im gonna be on chapter 7 tysm finn!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.