Stuck inside swordbattle.io - Chapter 8

I was so busy talking to Incognitoes that I never noticed my surroundings. In the middle of the island there was a big gray area surrounded by tropical trees… I was like woah… Where am I? Incognitoes told me, this is the V2 tester map.

He swung at me, It was too fast to react… but no damage happened. I was so confused. Laughing, he explained to me how V2 has a safe zone, and a new concept called “biomes”.

There was a fire, ice and earth biomes each with different mobs like bunnies, wolves, and more. I was astounded. But then I noticed something that made everything else seem like nothing… a Disconnect button in the top left!!! Apparently it was made for the v2 testers to quickly disconnect if there was a bug, but this might be my only escape!!!

I had no way to “click” a button like I would tap or move my pointer on a laptop, but I just threw my sword back at it and suddenly, everything went black

I woke up dazed in front of my computer. Somehow, I was still livestreaming. Over 10,000 viewers were watching, absurd. I checked the time. It said it had only been 3 hours since I started, but it felt like an eternity to me. as I looked out the window, I saw sunlight streaming through past the curtains. REAL sunlight. There was no way that could have been real. I checked my stats page. No, definitely not. Was it all some kind of dream? I asked myself.

My mom called out “Dinner’s ready!” Wow, that was weird… I felt like I should tell my parents about what happened… but they wouldn’t believe me…. Or maybe they would… Anyway dinner comes first…

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

@anon17276278 please ask me before creating a Stuck Insde Swordbattle, thank you,
This is not what Stuck Inside Swordbattle - Chapter 8 will be,
I have much more Ideas for Michael before he can much less leave the realm of swordbattle.

Not like you own the story Lemon started it and I am Lemon, you are a disgrace

You are Lemon?

Lmao ik how u r swordtales.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.